COMMUNITY ART FOR ALL !
I have considerable experience in Community Arts working with a broad spectrum of community groups including adults, senior citizens, youth, children, people with intellectual and physical disability, prisoners and using a wide range of art medium.
Areas of specialisation
I have an wide range of art and craft skills and techniques including painting, batik, mosaic, murals, collage, clay, textile art, papier maché, model-making, artist book- making and more. Project are designed and tailor-made for each Community Group.
What can I do for you and your group?
If you have a wall – indoors or out – crying out for attention, we can make a mural, perhaps with mosaic elements, to a theme chosen by you.
Maybe your group would prefer to learn other new skills and develop their creativity through batik, mosaic, clay, painting ? I will design your project to your requirements.
The project can be worked on at your pace and I can be flexible in this – meeting once a week, once a month or an intense workshop over a period of days or weeks.
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with me now.
I'd love to hear from you.....
Call me anytime 086 8923606
- a 50 m² mural in a day care centre for people with intellectual
disability and special needs;
- a clay and painting project in a day care centre involving a
group of senior citizens;
- a multimedia mural with mosaic (20 m² ) in a Community
Workshop for adults;
- multimedia mural for a Youth Café ~ inaugural project to
encourage envolvement and act as a focus to attract more
- a two-week programme for prisoners to explore creativity
through the medium of batik;
- a Summer programme of art activities for mothers and their
children residing in temporary refuge exploring creativity
- a bookmaking project using paint, print and combined
materials for participants with acquired brain injury;
- designing and creating a mosaic installation in day care
- largescale mural in a Community & Family Resource Centre
with parents support group;
- murals created by a group of men with mental health
problems in residential care.
ART IS ...